New hydrostatic motor mower.
The latest brainchild to be born from the intense labour of the R&D team, the new 535 HY PowerSafe® motor mower is part of a wider project, on which BCS Group embarked in 2004, with the introduction of the first EasyDrive® hydromechanical gearbox with hydraulic steering system, continued in 2014 with the launch of the 560 HY WS PowerSafe® motor mower with hydrostatic drive.
Mainly designed for use with front attachments, the 535 HY PowerSafe® motor mower is equipped with a lever on the handlebar, which allows the operator to continuously vary machine speed and direction, thus ensuring an optimal number of functions to meet all working needs.
The lever control ensures high operation comfort especially during haymaking, greens maintenance, snow removal and typical municipality use, which involves many direction changes.
The 535 HY PowerSafe® motor mower strong points:
• is a light and easily manoeuvrable machine;
• is available with gasoline or diesel engines, for all use requirements;
• is extremely versatile, thanks to the wide range of available attachments;
• guarantees maximum mechanical and thermal reliability of the hydrostatic gearbox.
Main technical characteristics of 535 HY PowerSafe®:
- Hydrostatic transmission with 2-speed ranges (slow/fast) in both forward and reverse drive. Mechanical control and neutral position provided for hand pushing.
- Light alloy gearbox.
- PowerSafe® clutch with multiple discs in oil bath, 5 years warranty.
- Independent power take-off at 990 r.p.m. with engagement in oil bath.
- Differential with lock
- Independent working brakes on the two wheels with cast iron drums.
- Parking brake on the two wheels by single control on handlebar.
- Handlebar mounted on silent-blocks, adjustable in height and sideways.
- Already compliant with European safety Standard EN 12733.
- Ferrari attachments which can be mounted: cutter bar, lawn mower, heavy duty mower, BladeRunner, RollerBlade, snow blade and turbine snow thrower, sweeper.
- Engines available: 11.7 hp Honda GX340 gasoline engine | 7.5 hp Kohler KD350 diesel engine | 10 hp Yanmar L100 diesel engine