The dynamic ridger Ridge 2, is the ideal implement for ridging inter-row crops or for clearing weeds from the ridge and achieving improved permeability of the soil.
The ridger is different from a rotary hoe and generally works on previously tilled fields.
Drive is sent to the blades through shafts and gears, in high-resistance steel, operating in oil bath.
Both working depth (through the front gauge wheel) and working width (through ridge upper wings) can be adjusted.
In case of very wide inter-row spacings, the ridging width can be increases by adding a pair of extensions available as an accessory.
A 30-kg ballast kit is available as an option and it can be applied on the implement; it is useful to counterbalance the ridger when it is used on machines with diesel engine.
- Plant inter-row spacing: 90 cm (standard) - 130 cm (with extensions)
- Minimum power required: 5.5 kW
- Drive: with gears in oil bath
- Working depth: adjustable through the front gauge wheel
- Working width: adjustable through the upper wings
- Optional accessories: pair of extensions, 30-kg ballast
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
Width 750 mm - Weight 60 kg