535 HY PowerSafe®
Motor mower with hydrostatic transmission and PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch | power up to 11.7 hp | cutting width up to 210 cm.
The 535 HY PowerSafe® is a motor mower with hydrostatic forward motion transmission that can be continuously adjusted with 2-speed ranges (slow/fast).
With one lever only on the handlebar, the operator can continuously vary the speed and direction of the machine: this means an unlimited amount of gears are available for all operating requirements.
The lever control ensures high operation comfort especially during haymaking, greens maintenance, snow removal and typical municipality use, which involves many direction changes.
Thanks to their handling and ease of use, the hydrostatic motor mower 535 HY PowerSafe® is well performing any type of use and can be used by a vast range of users: from hobby to professional farmers, and from individuals to the greenery caretaker.
The PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch, patented and exclusive to the BCS Group, also guarantees maximum reliability, comfort and total safety for the operator.
|Honda GX340 V
||8 / 10.7
|Honda GX340 V Alps
||8 / 10.7
|Kohler KD350 V
||5.5 / 7.5
||6.8 / 9.1
- Hydrostatic transmission: with 2-speed ranges (slow/fast) in both forward and reverse drive
- Forwarding control: by an EasyGrip lever or an EasyRider rotating knob
- Clutch: PowerSafe®, with multiple discs in oil bath
- Differential with lock: yes
- PTO: independent at 990 rpm with engagement in oil bath
- Working brakes: yes, independent on the two wheels
- Parking brake: yesHandlebar: mounted on silent-blocks, adjustable in height and sideways
- Safety devices: in compliance with the applicable regulations
- Graph of the speeds in km/h with 5.0-10 tyres
The compact hydrostatic pump-engine unit is made of light alloy so that the machine can be easily manoeuvred and positioned on the gearbox.
Characterised by a high pressure circuit which is separate from the one of the PowerSafe® clutch, the machine is fitted with an axial-centrifugal fan to cool the hydrostatic unit.
The PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch
ensures several advantages:
- Performance and Reliability of a hydraulic clutch with no maintenance, even in heavy use with alternating movement tools (cutter bars) or in use at a high inertia level (lawn mower or heavy-duty mower).
- Safety immediate machine stop due to an integrated automatic brake which stops both the machine and the attachment when releasing the handlebar.
- Comfort with elimination of preliminary stages for engine starting which runs continuously even when the operator releases the handlebar.
- Guarantee: the PowerSafe® clutch unit has a 5-year extended guarantee.
Dimensions and Weights
Width min / max (without attachment):
- with wheels 5.0-10: 503 / 575 mm
- with wheels 5.0-10 + Super bite: 773 / 845 mm
- with wheels 21x11.00-8 Terra Tyre: 870 mm
Weight (without attachment):
- with GX340 V engine, wheels 5.0-10: 137 kg
- with GX340 V Alps engine, wheels 5.0-10: 137 kg
- with KD350 V engine, wheels 5.0-10: 135 kg
- with L100V engine, wheels 5.0-10: 155 kg