530 S PowerSafe®
Motor mower with mechanical transmission and PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch | steering clutch/brake assembly on the two wheels | power up to 10.7 hp | cutting width up to 210 cm.
The versatility of Ferrari motor mowers PowerSafe® allows our customers to fulfil any requirement, all year round, related to:
- mowing fodder, - weeding between rows of vineyards
and orchards, - maintenance of public greenery
and private gardens, - cleaning uncultivated areas,
- during winter use.
Thanks to the steering clutch/brake assembly on the two wheels
- that facilitates maneuverability also on very steep slopes - and to the reduction unit in oil bath the 530 S PowerSafe® is a professional motor mower
intended for professional farmers and greenery caretaker.
The PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch, patented and exclusive to the BCS Group, also guarantees maximum reliability, comfort and total safety for the operator.
|Honda GX340 V Alps
||8 / 10.7
||6.8 / 9.1
- No. of speeds FWD/REV: 3 + 3
- Cast-iron reinforced gearbox
- Quick reverser: yes
- Differential: steering clutches combined with brakes
- Reduction units: in oil bath on both wheels
- Clutch: PowerSafe®, with multiple discs in oil bath
- PTO: independent at 990 rpm with engagement in oil bath
- Working brakes: yes, independent on the two wheels
- Parking brake: yes
- Handlebar: mounted on silent-blocks, adjustable in height and sideways
- Safety devices: in compliance with the applicable regulations
- Graph of the speeds in km/h with 5.0-10 tyres
This original mechanism independently controls the integral steering clutch-brake mechanisms housed in closed cases on the two wheels, through two levers on the handle bars.
This gives the motor mower excellent stability on steep terrains, meaning maximum steering comfort, easy handling and perfect control of the machine.
Maximum width (without attachment):
- with wheels 5.0-10: 889 mm
- with wheels 5.0-10 + Super Bite: 1159 mm
- with wheels 21x11.00-8 Terra Tyre: 1060 mm
- with wheels 20x8.00-10 Lug Tyre: 889 mm
- with wheels 20x8.00-10 Garden: 889 mm
- with steel wheels 3x300: 1070 mm
- with steel wheels 4x400: 1230 mm
The exclusive PowerSafe® clutch
with multiple steel discs in oil bath and flanged directly to the engine, provides the operator with a series of tangible advantages:
- Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch.
- Practically unlimited duration even if stressed with alternating movement attachments or with high inertia.
- No overheating even if stressed for a long time.
- No drop in performance at any operating temperature.
- Gentle and progressive engagement of the clutch lever, as well as minimal force required to keep the safety lever pressed.
- Elimination of preliminary action for engine start-up.
- Immediate machine and attachment shutdown if the handlebar is released. However, the engine continues to run.
- Dual desmodromic system to prevent work from being resumed accidentally.
- Extended to 5 years on the entire PowerSafe® clutch unit.