Tractors with short wheelbase and differentiated wheels, monodirectional, with steering wheels. 35.6 hp
Cromo K40 SDT RS are new design tractors produced to satisfy the requirements of hobby-farmers and small farms engaged in specialised agriculture, greenhouse, nursery cultivation and greens maintenance.
Compactness, maneuverability and limited weight allow the Cromo K40 SDT RS to work in complete safety both on flat and uneven, sloping grounds.
MUCH MORE ADVANTAGES:
- 4 cylinder, 35.6 hp Kubota engine liquid cooled with performance, reliability, low noise emission and moderate fuel consumption at the top of the range.
- Large 43 l fuel tank for long working autonomy.
- Oversize rear wheels and short wheelbase give the tractor perfectly balanced traction, grip and agility.
- Reduced turning radius further increased by using standard steering brakes.
- Transmission with OS-Frame oscillating up to 15° to ensure constant stability and traction even on very rough terrain.
- PTO independent from the gearbox and synchronized with forwarding speed with a multi-disc clutch in oil bath and electro-hydraulic control on the dashboard (optional).
- Maximum comfort for the driver with a comfortable driver’s seat and easily operated ergonomic controls.
- Gearbox levers positioned under the steering wheel to allow maximum accessibility to the driver's seat.
- Total operational safety thanks to the low centre of gravity, to the 4WD traction and to the homologated roll-bar with gas springs for an easy lowering and lifting.