||Nominal speed (rpm)
||No. of cylinders
||Maximum torque (Nm/rpm)
|Kohler KDI 2504 TCR
||55.4 / 75.3
||Turbo / Intercooler
||300 / 1500
The 85 range is equipped with a 75 hp 4-cylinder Turbo Intercooler
engine with particulate filter, that BCS Group worked on in
collaboration with Kohler for an advanced regeneration strategy
guaranteeing maximum performance and reducing machine downtime to a
The rpm is electronically controlled quickly and
precisely through a console positioned to the right of the steering
wheel, with these functions:
- increase and decrease engine speed,
- memorize and recall the set speed,
- switch off and switch to minimum speed.
The adoption of a new vehicle control unit that offers very high automotive standards has made it possible to achieve the most from the electro-hydraulic clutch and to equip the Volcan 85 range with some exclusive features:
- Easy Plus™ clutch: multidisc in oil bath with hydraulic control is electronically controlled by software that filters any poor use of the clutch pedal by the operator, guaranteeing progressive engagement, without damage and wear.
- Power Clutch System: using the button located on the reverser and speed levers, the operator can change the direction of the tractor or change speed without using the clutch pedal, for maximum operating comfort.
- Smart Brake & Go: this system, which is activated from a button on the dashboard, makes it possible to stop the tractor and restart using only the brake pedal without using the clutch.
Transmission can optionally be equipped with the exclusive EasyDrive® electro-hydraulic power shuttle
. The comfortable reverser lever on the left of the steering wheel allows the operator to reverse the driving direction without lifting his hands from the steering wheel and without using the clutch pedal, while keeping the vehicle control at any time and working comfortably.
To be agile is a crucial characteristic for all specialised tractors. The market demand is therefore to have machines that are ever more agile and manoeuvrable in tight and narrow spaces, even on a slope, since it is crucial to be able to operate better and achieve high productivity levels.
The Dualsteer® version, unique on the market, offers unrivalled manoeuvrability thanks to the double steering system that combines and synchronises the central joint of the frame with front wheel steering.
This patented system makes it possible to achieve a steering angle of 70° to exit and enter the next row with a single manoeuvre with evident time saving, increased production and less compaction of the soil.Winning in every field of use:
The unrivalled steering radius combined with the stability during manoeuvres also on slopes, make the Dualsteer® version the winning solution in numerous fields of use:
- vineyards and orchards with limited space for manoeuvre at the end of the field
- greenhouse cultivations
- horticultural-floricultural-nursery sector
- greens maintenance and municipality use
THE DUALSTEER® VERSION IS THE MOST AGILE IN ITS CATEGORY THANKS TO THE TURNING RADIUS OF JUST 2200 MM.
LIFT AND HYDRAULICS
The hydraulic system features double circuit with independent pumps and heat exchanger for oil cooling.
The over-sized flow rate to the pumps
(a full 51 l/min in the increased version) allows use with all modern equipment intended for specialised agriculture.
The rear power take-off with a multi-disc clutch in oil bath is independent from the gearbox and synchronised with the forwarding speed. It can also be engaged while in motion, from an electro-hydraulic control located on the dashboard with safety system that prevents accidental start-up.
The sturdy rear lift uses multipurpose cat. 1 and 2 couplings to fit simply and quickly all attachments available on the market.
A high performing front lift is available as an optional, featuring hydraulic outlets, essential when using combined implements.
The new electronically controlled joystick
uses CAN-bus technology and integrates the PTO engagement button and potentiometer to adjust the hydraulic flow rate.
The adjustable armrest is even more compact, to provide space and comfort to the operator and houses a convenient storage compartment.
The driving position is comprised of a platform suspended on silent-block to reduce vibrations and noise.
The brakes and clutch pedals have been redesigned to guarantee greater comfort of use.
The controls are set up ergonomically and easy to be operated, and from the operator’s seat there is a full unobstructed view of both machine and implement.Standard reversibility:
Just in a few seconds the operator can rotate the driving platform by 180°, composed of seat, steering wheel, dashboard and suspended pedals, to work with a front-mounted implement and steadily supervising all working operations, favouring comfort and safety.
Designed and built with extreme attention to the smallest details to guarantee pleasant living of the interior and without damaging the rich environment of vegetation that one is operating in.
The steel monocoque structure is built on a suspended on silent-block platform, completely independent of the tractor’s chassis.
The standard set-up offers every comfort: ventilation, heating and air conditioning system, fabric seat, inside lighting, roll-up sun-shade, car radio set-up and 12 V single-pole outlet to power tools, joystick or additional monitor.
Available in 2 versions:
- VISTA CLIMA with 4-upright, the cabin features a conical and compact profile to easily work in tight rows, also on side slopes and in vegetation-rich environments. Thanks to the large all-glass doors, it offers a 360° unobstructed view of the surroundings, wheel track and attachment. Available for AR - RS -
- SPACE CLIMA with 6-upright, the cabin is characterised by a very generous living space thanks to a larger platform, and offers excellent ergonomics in both front-drive and reverse driver's seat position. Available for RS - MT versions.